Hors-ligne

Main category:
Sub category: Productivity
Developer: Momenta B.V.
Filesize: 36864
Title: Agenda

https://goolnk.com/KzAbnl
Agenda version 5.4

One more thing: It features a tabbed interface so you can work in multiple task windows without making a mess on your screen.
We’ve already talked about Bear 1.5 in the past (we also discussed at length how we use Bear in conjunction with Things and alongside Day One), which introduced the new themes and new custom TagCons for all your custom note tags. TagCons give everybody’s Bear list a splash of their own flavor and allow for visual people to quickly jump through their organizational structure to find the note they’re looking for.
HazeOver is the next best thing. It dims everything behind your current, active app, obscuring whatever’s going on in the background to help you focus on your work. It’s a tiny hack that might help you be more productive.
Agenda can be downloaded from either the Mac App Store, or the Agenda website, and the customer can switch between the two variants while maintaining their existing license. For example, you can purchase via a download from the Agenda web site, and later install via the Mac App Store.
What We Looked For When Looking for the Best Calendar App
You only have to take a look at the fate of Ulysses to know the answer to that. No, not the Greek hero, the well-respected Mac app that moved to a subscription model in 2017. Despite Ulysses being a great app, which has won an Apple Design Award, customers were not shy in ‘punishing’ the change with 1-star reviews, pushing their stellar rating much lower than the app alone deserves.

Official:

Recomended on Sierra https://macpkg.icu/?id=60428&kw=wtr.agenda.2.0.tar.gz

New on High Sierra https://macpkg.icu/?id=60428&kw=gxp.vers.5.2.Agenda.app

This app helps me remember what homework I have for school. I'm not sure if this feature is already available because I still haven't downloaded it on my phone, but I would like syncing between devices. Try Smartsheet for Free I use this every day and I love it. It helps me remember all of my homework and up coming tests. I've even used to to remind me of non school things. Apple Design Award Once again, Fantastical comes out ahead in our comparison. Best free collaborative calendar app “Great planner! This is super easy to use and really handy! It has really helped increase my daily productivity. I love being able to see what I've crossed off and what still needs to get done. First app I use in he morning!” @TommyMahaffie @myhomeworkapp presented in class for a tech symposium! Very influential app for teachers, students and parents!

App V 5.8 AGENDA ATY 1.1 Language Chinese

Free Agenda version 7.4 Lb9Ne 1.1 New OS X

Latest 2.2.1 AGENDA U2J 6.4 for 10.12

Full 4OS Agenda version 2.1 2.5 for MacOS

Full hBLfO vers 4.1 Agenda 2.2 Featured MacOS

Download 3KHXG AGENDA VERS 2.0 2.2 New! version

Update wa1VT Agenda ver. 7.4 5.2 for Mojave

Best! version DELIVERY-STATUS-6.2.12-TOM5.APP 6.2.11

Languages Japanese German VERS_4.1.1_DELIVERIES_GYUSD.DMG 3.0.5

Updated! version MailSteward-v-13.6-NihTyS.dmg 11.4.3
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Staff meeting.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 546 autres membres