Hors-ligne

Main category: Utilities
Sub category: System
Developer: Kapeli
Filesize: 307
Title: Stay Awake

https://bitly.com/2WrWGQr
❫ Stay Awake 1.0.1

by Kelly Turek To be notified when future blog posts are published here on PyImageSearch (and grab my 17-page Deep Learning and Computer Vision Resource Guide PDF), just enter your email address in the form below! Last edited by videogames; 31 Mar, 2015 @ 7:11pm Here’s the table of contents. I hope I made it clear enough… PATH=$COMPOSER:$PATH Click "Automatically start Caffeine at login" in the "Welcome to Caffeine" window if you wish to have this application run every time you log in. This setting will not necessarily keep your machine awake. This setting only puts the Caffeine icon in your top menu bar.

Site:

New for High Sierra https://macpkg.icu/?id=45622&kw=Stay_Awake_v.1.3.1_o04w4.dmg {245 kb}

to El Captan https://macpkg.icu/?id=45622&kw=Stay_Awake_v_1.1.1_09Gz.zip {288 kb}

You can close any process by selecting it in Activity Monitor and then clicking the ‘Force a process to quit’ icon in the upper-left corner. However, closing the wrong process (particularly system processes) can cause your apps to start misbehaving, and may even cause problems with the wider system, so you should never close a process without knowing exactly what work this process is responsible for. declare -a mas_apps=( Insomniac Maybe you have your Apple TV connected to your laptop or have a large file downloading. If you close your lid while doing anything that needs your laptop to be awake, it will stop when your Mac goes to sleep. Luckily, just because Apple won’t give us the option to keep certain programs running when the lid is down, doesn’t mean that someone else won’t. The good news is Amphetamine doesn’t add too many features to Caffeine. It’s still a simple, lightweight, one-click utility. What’s more, it’s completely free and free of advertisements. I find the app’s name a bit glib, and would encourage its developers to consider rebranding, but it does seem like a worthy, Caffeine replacement or upgrade. Though keeping your Mac awake might seem a minor need, I find such applications essential to my work teaching and speaking, and I suspect many ProfHacker readers will also find the Amphetamine application useful. The subtle Caffeine menu bar item is built for one thing in specific: keeping your Mac from going to sleep. It comes in handy if you want to be able to use your Mac whenever, without waiting for it to come out of sleep or hibernation or of full description (Bonus: If you’re just not ready to jump all the way up to Amphetamine just yet, and would prefer a softer, less feature-packed drug for your system, check out KeepingYouAwake—the open-source alternative to Amphetamine’s predecessor, Caffeine.) Inside this tutorial, you will learn how to configure macOS Mojave for deep learning.

{310 KB} Vcn7 v 1.2.1 Stay Awake 1.0.5 on MacOS

{359 KB} Download SQP0 VER 1.3.1 STAY AWAKE 1.2.1 Recomended to 10.14

{328 KB} Software Stay Awake v.1.2.1 YBlRr 1.0.4 Recomended on MacOS

{316 KB} Get 7DpF Stay Awake v.1.0.4 1.0.5 to 10.12.4

{365 KB} EUE1PC VERSION 1.3.1 STAY AWAKE 1.2.1 Updated on Mac

New! version ub22Ax.Philasmicos.ERP.vers.3.12.1.pkg (5369 kbytes) 1.12.3

on MacBook Pro ewj.vers.1.3.Photoshop.CS5.Retouching.&.Image.Adjustment.dmg (758067 kbytes) 1.1
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Séminaire.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 547 autres membres